Paper submission: October 5, 2018
September 21, 2018
Notification to authors: December 14, 2018
Camera-ready papers: January 14, 2019
Conference: March 19-21, 2019
Prospective authors are invited to submit original technical papers. Accepted papers will have an oral presentation at DRCN.
DRCN grants an overall best paper award and extended versions of best papers might be selected for fast-track publication in a Journal of the area.
The authors are invited to submit high-quality original technical papers for presentation at the conference and publication in the DRCN 2019 Proceedings. All submissions must be written in English and must use standard IEEE two-column conference template that can be downloaded from https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html.
Papers can be of two types: Full papers or Short papers, up to 8 pages and 5 pages respectively, including tables, figures and references. Full papers accepted as short papers will be required to be reduced to 5-pages length.
The authors are encouraged to submit via EDAS papers describing original, previously unpublished research results, not currently under review by another conference or journal. All submitted papers will be reviewed.
Only PDF files will be accepted for the review process and all submissions must be done electronically through EDAS: https://edas.info/N25127.
Final Paper Submission
Final paper submission is done via our registration system after the registration process is finished.
- Carefully take the review suggestions into account and improve your paper. If your paper had a Shepherd, please be sure he/she gave authorization to publish your paper.
- Sign the eCopyright using the link at the EDAS page of your paper, accessible via https://edas.info/N25127.
- Go to IEEE PDF eXpress website.
- Create an IEEE PDF eXpress account (use conference ID: 45607X; use 'new user' if you have not used this site before).
- Use IEEE PDF eXpress to check if your PDF file is Xplore-compliant and finally convert your source files into an IEEE Xplore-compliant PDF file (e.g., for LaTeX users, create a *.ZIP file that includes *.DVI and your *.EPS figure files altogether, and then upload the *.ZIP file for the system to convert into a compliant PDF file; for Word users, upload the Word file and let it convert and return a compliant PDF file).
- Upload the PDF validated by PDF eXpress via the EDAS page of your paper before the deadline.
Note that invitation letters for Visa applications will be available through EDAS for authors.
DRCN 2019 Policy Announcement
The DRCN 2019 reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference if the paper is not presented at the conference.
Papers are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarised material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). These matters are taken very seriously and DRCN will take action against any author who has engaged in either practice. Please see the IEEE Web Page on Plagiarism and the IEEE Web Page on Double Submission.
PLEASE NOTE: To be published in the DRCN 2019 Conference Proceedings, an author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the full (member or non-member) rate and must present the paper at the conference. Non-refundable registration fees must be paid prior to uploading the final IEEE formatted, publication-ready version of the paper. For authors with multiple accepted papers, one full registration is valid for up to 3 papers. Accepted and presented papers will be published in the DRCN 2019 Conference Proceedings.
Presentations must be made by one co-author of the paper, to ensure that questions can be handled at the end of the presentation.